Wednesday 16 February 2011

Figuring things out...

So my friend SL sent me this email asking me what happened to the cartoons I was drawing back in the days... Nothing really, I believe they are all still safely scanned on my backup drive. SL said it would be cool to post them online and add some new ones...

Alright, let's see if I can actually do this: I'll post one new strip every week. And for weeks that are just too crazy, I'll buy myself some time by posting old ones :p

But first, I have to figure out how this blog thing settings work. Wished I had asked my good friend FHM when she was still on this side of the ocean...

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. So....The truth comes out !
    Joking aside-very nice.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe let's just say I considered that to be a mini miracle and learned my lesson to not rely on that for the rest of the residency ;) See you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete