Friday 18 February 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


On February 14th 2006, I woke up to a text message from my senior EE:
"Snowstorm, school closed, enjoy sleeping in!"
Best VDay gift ever! (No pun intended; when going through residency, extra sleep scores WAY higher than chocolate and flowers)

Ever since I realized school would close at the first sight of a snowflake (unprecedented for someone from Montreal), I started calling the weather alert line every morning throughout the winter :p

PS: Radi, the first draft of my research protocol was due the day after that snowstorm. If we didn't have that day off, that would have been THE one deadline I would have blown. I AM born under a lucky star ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are starting to draw again! :) Missing the good old time! :)

    ReplyDelete